Monday, June 13, 2016

Life Updates + June Updates

I’m Feeling; Headache but Happeh
Eating; Notta

Listening; Pandora / Random

@; Home


I decided I wanted to some simple life updates as well. What I am working on and the like. I really enjoyed blogging about myself (vain as hell) so I wanted to incorporate a monthly post again. 

I typically write in advance, so this is actually 6/3 but I am planning to post it on the 13th. 

LOVING all the week kits. I want to find some planner buddies in Denver but its been hard, so I am looking into starting a forum and what would be there, etc, I NEED friends man. Its so much more fun. 

Just for myself, currently we are planning a hike next week, just ate at a new pizza place this week and cutting out sugar. It sucks since they brought back the new cotton candy blizzard this month :< but I know I need too, we eat pretty damn healthy otherwise. I had a great interview today and I really liked the guy so I hope I hear back actually. It would be nice. 

Gotta get that goal sheet set done, I keep struggling with it. The struggle is real with underachievers.

Finally feeling planner peace lately, with the latest changes to the kit, and that makes me pretty damn happy. 

Have a few pics of outside, love it here



 



- - Sticker updates - -

I am really loving the new week set. I still need to finalize the month, was having an issue with my Silhouette so haven't had a chance to test AUG out. Etsy store is here, just a quick update on what I am working on and my favorites.

Lets Eat Cake! Weekly Kit | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Chalkboard Weekly Kit | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Pink Glitter Weekly Kit | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file

These are my favorites to date, I am SO HAPPY with my glitter. It looks really nice in person. I might do a quick post on how I did it, as it is all layers with standard textures. Cake of course I LOVE as well. And the chalkboard colors just pop so well. 

I am planning to do some CUTSEY kits this weekend, (6/4 - 6/6 ) so you should see those by the time this comes out. I want to do a Rilakkuma space them, a sailor scout theme and a Rilakkuma Paris theme. Then I am not sure. I have been trying to pump out four pages a weekend, both design or basic stuff. 

I need to get more basic stuff out so might work on that too and get as much done as I can. 

What would you like to see? 

You see a ton of flowers and such out there, but I am not a floral person typical. I also have a rainbow confetti in mind, gold too, silver maybe as well. I also want to match some of the recollections washi I got, I LOVE the mint, pink and gold set. I also need to reformat the old ones. 

Who knows it might be a hugely productive weekend, 
Dear future self - you rock.
Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment