Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Holiday Art - Gingerbread house Treat Boxes

Morning~! I absolutely love this time of year. In Denver the holidays start on November 1st. People have lights up, songs are playing and there is a chill in the air. I love it. 

This week with the holiday, which for once in my life I do not have to work all three days, I plan to make cookies or some other treat to hand out. I LOVE MAKING HOLIDAY COOKIES. Its the whole point of this week I swear.

To celebrate and because not everyone thinks they can accomplish a gingerbread house, I created on you can easily put together and celebrate with! You can find it in my etsy. I was inspired to make a paper one as we are putting together real ones at work for a night out. 

I hope you get a chance to put one together 
♕Stacy 




DIY Gingerbread printable treat gift candy box

No comments:

Post a Comment