Friday, March 11, 2016

Easter freebie + April stickers finalized

Since Easter falls in March here is another quick freebie to download and cut. You can download the cut file for Silhouette here



I also am finalizing my months. Comments welcome still, but this will be the main design piece for the month. I will add in week washi and a blog sheet on months as well - as I can - and  then maybe sell them as a set (all 3) for a bit of a discount. I am pretty happy with the variety and I feel like if you are a functional planner like me (i.e. I do not cover the whole page in stickers ) this variety is great!




I have been asked why I am not selling cut versions, and the main reason is I cannot get my machine to cut perfectly every time. I have trouble getting it to cut good even once, and I am not sure why still. Its good enough for me - it will sometimes leave a tiny portion off or white - but I would not call it sell-able by any means. 

Expect to see some more functional kit/pages up this next week, as I work on then. I am planning a box set or two ( appointments, etc ) and a birthday sheet. I also want to do a variety of weekend banners/banners for decorations and have been keeping an eye out for washi inspiration.

Want to see something specific? Comment below any request! Freebies included, looking at more inserts for those!


No comments:

Post a Comment