Monday, May 2, 2016

May Tracker Insert


First tracker based on the bullet journal concepts you've probably seen around the web/youtube. I created this for myself, as I do a good amount of inserts and wanted to share. I included a memories section on the bottom to doodle in.

If you are unsure of what to track I did a quick video of me filling it out on youtube, literally that is all =X I hope to do better plan videos in the future.

Some of the things you may want to track (i.e. some I am tracking)



Getting up before a certain time
Journal daily
Soda consumption
Exercise
Item sold on Etsy
Money spent
Did you take that vitamin?
Logging gratitude
Water consumption



Size is fitted to slip into a happy planner (if you have the hole punch). I just clipped it in for now. I look forward to tracking these items this month.

Plan to do a good amount of inserts based on this style as I like it and want to incorporate it in. 




What do you plan to track this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment