Monday, June 27, 2016

10 Journaling Items I wish I had

Hello~

Since I am hoping to fulfill my journal wishlist item soon, I wanted to post my top 10 items I am pining for personally. 

First off, still loving my happy planner, but whatever planner you have, most of these items are pens or just general use. I hate ordering pens over the internet as I never know if I will like them. I am fully ball point pen, but I do love those friction ones, gel or not. 


Below are my favorite items I want right now for journally *0* I also included my label site, as seriously cheap sticker labels, if you are not using them.


What are some of your wishlist items?! :3 I might need them.

  


DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand-Held Label Maker (1790415)

01. A Label Maker - for easy edit of folders tabs, I will also label everything in the house D: cause I can.


02. Simple side labels, I love these. They are like sticky note tabs. I use them in plain notebooks for my list. I found these pastel ones and I needed them.



03. These neon colors are kinda hard to locate, I really liked them as well. I am not so sure on the size of the writing, I like ball point pens, but I am willing to try them out. They have full sets too. I have seen them as hugely popular on bullet journals. 

Sharpie Permanent Markers, Brush Tip, Assorted, 12 Pack

04. Sharpie brush tips are SO PRETTY. But I actually ended up order these instead of the Sharpie brand on the brush pens, as they were a bit more affordable but time will tell if that was a good choice. I shall update when I get them.


05. I been wanting these forever. Excited to get them. I love using highlighters in my trackers, to mark the days vs a pen, and love pastels. Excited to get them.


06. These friction pens, which are a pain to find outside of Japan, are so COOL. They erase, which is amazingly handy for myself, and others I am sure, but yes. These are on my wishlist still, but I hope to get my hands on the set of 12 in the next month. 


07. This is the official happy planner punch. Its heavy too. If you are a happy planner, to keep yourself happy I highly suggest getting this. You can get a 40 - 50% off coupon at Michael's and get it as well, what I did, was so happy when that 50% popped up. It allows you to easily put in anything into the planner, such as trackers and bullet page inserts (i'm currently obsessed with)



08. These happy planner inserts are really nice, I am excited they came out clear inserts. This is a great new way to put your memories in the book. 


09. Labels to print on. Printing your own stickers vs buying them already cut (if you can cut them) is such a better value. I highly suggest this site as the cost is great. I typically get Matte - 100 set of 8.5 x 11 labels. It last a while, and its like 15$ shipped. You can also get coupons, so yeah, super great prices. If you are on the fence, search samples to test their paper out!


Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices - Blue
10. I have not found one that I like yet, but I want a picture printer, a small one. Similar to the Polaroid one, I want a printer than can print pics off my phone on the go, that I can I stick directly into my Happy Planner Boxes. I think it would be great for scrap booking purposes *0* 


No comments:

Post a Comment