Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Shop Update! 10/4/2016 - Halloween & Fall Kits

I have not been keeping up with updates like I should be, I realized as I nabbed everything I been doing this last month. @_@; sorry but I will try to do it more!

October Month | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file

Halloween Candy  | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Halloween Ghost | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Halloween Pumpkins | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Halloween Witches | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Halloween Pink | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file

So Starting with OCT month, I did 5 Halloween kits, then this last week I did a NOV kit, and last night I completed a new fall set. It matches the month, it was just so pretty. I created a horizontal set, which I love. Its very minimal, instead of icons I added deco since its a bit hard to use icons on the layout. 

I also did full boxes, to try them out. I hated doing them but they are nice. It was a big pain, art wise.  Then I added in my AUG falls again, I want to do ONE more at least in the fall. I was thinking a pumpkin spice theme :3

November Month | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file

Hello Fall Kit  | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Hello Fall Kit Full Boxes  | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner Boxes | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Hello Fall Kit Horizontal | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner Horizontal | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file
Fall Leaves | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Fall Flowers | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Fall Colors | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file 
Fall Night | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file

I plan to convert them to Horizontal this week too. Hopefully, the new Stardew Valley came out yesterday, so no promises 

Rainbows & Unicorns | Printable Planner Stickers | Horizontal Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Rainbows & Unicorns | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file 
Blue Boss | Printable Planner Stickers | Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file Blue Boss | Printable Planner Stickers | Horizontal Happy Planner | Instant Digital Download with Silhouette file

And finally two random kits, as I was testing out the horizontal thing. I LOVE the unicorns, its so pretty. Its really nice laid out. 

So hoping to get things converted, and one more kit out this week/weekend. I also am planning two sales this month, flash type ones. I want to do start doing those each month. This month's goal is $100 and I know I can do it if I keep trying to be social. I also intend to do PWM on Fridays, at least hoping, I got my Fall one recorded and such, where I was testing it out, so I need to try to edit it and get it going.

I need to get back to blogging but just been busy moving and with work, love work. I love running a team again.

Cheers to goals! #yougotthis





No comments:

Post a Comment